Friday, January 28, 2011

oh you fancy,

huh?

[twenty-eight]

I feel like making cookies. Like big fat chocolate chips on warm oozing cookies. I want to watch them bake and then smell them as they cool off. And then only have one bite. Indulgance. No cookies for me, not tonight anyway. Unless they sell them at the restaurant.

So, on an entirely different note, I feel like I have nothing to say. I haven't really been thinking about much today... Some early modernistic traditional British theory and a little bit of questions why my internet hasn't been working. I don't understand why some days I can have totally normal thoughts, and then today I've just got nothin'.

I wish everyone could win the first time.

I wish that I could make sense a lot more often than I do.

I wish I looked better in a skirt than I do.... Goodbye Self Confidence.

So I don't know what to say. Tonight will be an eventful, hopefully very loud, hopefully very intoxicated, evening. I hope to not get hurt, not lose the keys or give them away, and I really hope that my wonderful birthday wish is fufilled by a certain quirky ginger.

So if you're having a loud night out, or a quiet night in, I hope that this Friday night finds you wonderfully! I also believe in my good friend Jude, I'm always here for you my lady, you can do it!

CHEERS!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment