Friday, January 7, 2011

black ice

[seven]

I haven't had much on my mind today other than itunes, manicures and boston izza, and therefore have not a lot to say. Mostly I am just revelling in the fact that it is my last day of relaxation before I head back to school, to deal with the bustle of moving back in, getting my keys and seeing everyone again. I have missed living alone for a bunch of reasons, but most of all I just miss deciding what to do all day for myself.

Yeah, I've been at home making my own plans with my own people, but it isn't the same as choosing what and when for meals, who or what with plans, and sleep. At school, I find I sleep so much better, because I can sleep whenever and for however long. It is my life.

I've also been a little bored at home, I should've done some reading for some classes, but I like that feeling of having to do a reading for the next day, or having an assignment due to work on. I like being busy, but the relaxing days filled with nothing but a tea and sex and the city have been a relief aswell.

Tomorrow I will try to find time to make a short post, hopefully there will be time to put some thoughts down. As of right now I don't know when, what with moving in, unpacking, seeing everyone and staying up all night "catching up" will just be jam-packed day.

Take care until tomorrow,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment