Monday, January 31, 2011

put on your fancy pants

C:

[thirty-one]

I've spent my day listening to a novel for english that the reader had birds in the background. So amongst the droning on and on about Anne Elliot and Fredirck Wentworth and so much more about the navy and Bath, there were faints whisperings of chirping birds. I kind of liked it.

I have never had a bird, or ever really had any fond memories of birds, but I like their chirpings. I feel like lately my life has just been full of little random, faint chirpings back and forth between unnamed parties here where I live. I feel like I'm in the middle and my ears pick up on little chirps and little pecks, and I have no control.

I don't mean that its a loss of power or discomfort or anything, its mainly just a confusing whirlwind that I feel like I'm falling headfirst, free-falling if you will. I am a bird, and my wings are frozen mid-flight. I feel like everyone else is speeding past and I have to sit tight because my feathers are covered in ice or snow, which is what it feels like its dreadfully freezing here.

Which reminds me, there's a huge storm tomorrow....

Which is good news because tomorrow is the first of February! Which means I've finished a blog a day every day this month! Which also means I will be changing up how I write next week, I've figured that every week of February will have some different writing styles as follow:
Feb first-seventh: Prose
Feb eighth-fourteenth: Love Letter
Feb fourteenth-twenty first: News
Feb twenty first-twenty eighth: TBA when I figure something out

So that's how its going to go, I've had a lot of time to be with my thoughts lately and I thought it'd be fun to kinda switch up how I post those to you. I need to figure out some different writing styles anyway, maybe the last week will be entirely firction haha! Or Poetry, although that fits into prose.

So I hope everyone is having a good monday, I can't say that mine has been wonderful its been stressful and tiring and I honestly just want ot sleep. With a splitting headache and too much on my mind, I couldn't be anticipating the weekend more.

Have a good one,

Jess :]

chirp chirp

No comments:

Post a Comment