Sunday, January 23, 2011

moon river, wider than a mile

I'm crossing you in style
some day


[twenty three]

I haven't thought much today other than how easilly one can fall asleep infront of a bad cartoon movie, or how dark the lighting is in restaurants. My theories on these are as follows:

Bad cartoon movies are made for children, and therefore the jokes, styles, and graphics are altered to be pleasing for children, and unfortunately children only. There are only so many movies I can watch about talking rats who go on adventures before it is inevitable that I am in deep slumber. I would like to point out however that there are some cartoon movies that weigh up to adult expectations, and to those I salute you.

(suggestions: finding nemo, up, aladdin, cars, the incredibles, walle, the lion king, etc.)

Next, I was in a restaurant that was really dark and we honestly couldn't see eachother's faces... Yeah. Screw the fact that anyone eating there probably has problems with their eyes so they can't read the menu regardless of the lighting situation, dim them down and the people can't see any better.

So if you have bad eyes or sleeping problems, I hope that you invest in either a light-up magnifying glass, or the movie Flushed Away, I prescribe those to you in good taste that they will both find you seeing a menu better, and falling asleep instantly.

Take care until tomorrow,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment