Thursday, January 27, 2011

its a messenger bag,

and what's the message? this is a purse?

[twenty-six]

I've spent the last couple of days at home attempting to finish work and relax. The latter of the two is an easier escapade than the former, and it has good reason to. It is hard to finish anything pressing when there is an abundance of television, food, and bed space to occupy widely available at any time day or night. It is worse when there is no classes, no pressing deadlines, people to see, and the distracting internet.

So I've been working on finishing Austen's Persuasion, a resume, some assignments and other readings that need to be finished, but everything seems to drop to the waist-side when life gets in the way. School fades to black when there are so many other interesting things to look at, thus creating distractions diversions aversions anything you can think of.

What is the meaning of all of this?

It means school should stay at school. When I come home, I need to focus on my home life and as little school work as possible to be as efficient as possible. Hopefully this tactic works for reading week, I have this sneaking suspicion it won't do so well.

I also need to remind myself to ask about the personal thing and the online banking.

So if you are battling the school crusade or spending an evening in the castle amongst fire, friends, and food, I hope that today anything you wanted to accomplish has been successful, and I hope that tomorrow brings a wonderful day regardless of work, stress, location, or relaxation time.

And always remember to take time to be silly.

Love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment