Saturday, January 15, 2011

[fifteen]

I always find that January brings so many new things to life. A new year, certainly new snowfalls. For me it is my birthday in January, so I tend to have a new age to look forward to aswell. Usually there's a new school or work year, and quite possibly new people. I was worried, moving away, that I wouldn't find the right people, and for a while I didn't think I had found anywhere to fit into. That was last year.

It's been two weeks into this new year and my questions were shut down, I have confirmed for a fact that I have chosen not only the right place, but definitely the right people. I have my friends from highschool who seem to stay pristine and the same as time passes. I can go home and we have new memories that are the same as the old memories, nothing really has changed between us. Then I am here, in this new place with a handful of new people, and these new people are worth all of the worrying about.

To be a friend, I feel like a couple things are necessary. You need to be caring and considerate, but honest and loyal at the same time. You need to have fun, but also be able to be serious. I was a little skeptical at first, but I've finally been shown the light from my friends here, and not only do I trust them with my everything, but I hope that they can count on me aswell.

I would just like to point out to one special girl who helped me start this blog last year that she is an incredible person. She should never doubt herself, and I hope she starts to draw again, I will support you everyday just like you support me. I am so honoured to call you one of my closest friends, and I know you will do great things in the future. You deserve the world, I lub you.

If I couldn't count on my friends I would be lost. I am an open, caring person who needs to bestow some lovin' on other people, it is just a part of my personality. I enjoy being with people, and I try to surround myself with the sort of people that I aspire to be. I truely love all of my friends, and I do my best to not take them for granted. I know they will stand by me and they can count on me for the same. This is life, this is the real world, I can't do it alone, and I know now that I can rely on people.

So to everyone who is a friend, or has a friend, or needs a friend, or loves a friend, you deserve them, and they deserve you. It's human nature to desire companionhip, and when you are in good company there is nothing better than to think of how lucky you are to have that. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon, I will be spending mine with good friends.

Love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment