Wednesday, November 30, 2011

class soon, and i'm camped out

[three hundred, thirty-two]

The chances of me writing another blog today are slim, so, two tomorrow I promise! Which will be easy, it's the last day of class! I'm doing a talk today about the low vision kids and things and I'm nervous, and then I'm heading to my biogirls' place for gingerbread making!

I'm in a weird mood again. I'm uncomfortable and I feel like nothing's ending, not even exams will end this feeling. I'm not stressed, I'm just tired. Tired of being me, I think, tired of having to deal with everything that I think. I'm tired of my thinking mind, I like my dreaming mind a lot better. I'm reverting back to my dream-crave state, where I want to make up a different story for me in my head..

Freud would tell me there's something wrong with this subconscious dreaming that is a bigger problem in my life, but I'm a poststructuralist, there's no being, I'm just a body.

I think it'd be wonderful for society to be less materialistic and more focused on happiness and love and all that bs, I don't know what to think anymore. Instability of thought rules my life lately.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment