Tuesday, November 22, 2011

tight knit

[three hundred, twenty-five]

I'm stressed out and drowning in work. I feel like I am that blind, that blind university student who cannot see the end. By the end of tomorrow or Thursday morning I will know how much release I will get for the weekend. You know what would be lovely? Insane guided meditation. I'm thinking about doing it tomorrow night before bed, so that I will actually be able to sleep. The anxiety has set in enough to almost not let me sleep last night... I am hoping with all of the hope I can muster that I sleep tonight. I need it, my bruises sometimes referred to as my eyes and my headaches would appreciate it, so would be productivity and attention span...

Irritably, I don't feel like talking to anyone at all. I've never really felt like that before, that I just do NOT want to talk because I feel like I'm burdening my bad mood on everyone else. I'm exhausted, and annoying, and rude and tired and sleepy, and cold, and just would really like some christmas time and some hot chocolate. I think that is a must, soon.

Maybe on the way to school tomorrow I'll get a chai tea latte, or the way home, maybe that'd be worth it. I think so.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment