Sunday, November 6, 2011

breakfast in, dinner downtown

[three hundred, ten]

Everyone should go right now and watch When Harry Met Sally. It is the cutest movie, about best friends and love and how people are, relationships. I think that's why I love it so much, because it is about the way people are together. I love being around people, but sometimes I rather just sitting alone and watching how people are, their conversations, the way they act around other people, mannerisms, etc. I am a boring person interested in fascinating things.

Fascinating. I think that I am getting tired, too tired to write within substance. My head has been full of different and diverse thoughts today, about trust and loyalty and honesty, most of all commitment. I have been a nutcase since I developed my me, but I never thought I'd hurt anyone in the process. I do my best to keep the destress to just me.

I want to go on a road trip, and sing and get take out fast food and sleep in the mountains. I want to drink wine in a cheap motel on the side of the interstate. I want to find america. I want to be out there, and wear jeans and sweaters and kiss with lipstick on. I want to high five in the middle of the night. I want to sleep in the backseat one night, bad.

I think everyone should experience extreme best, best friend-dom. The kind of bestfriend when you know when something's wrong, and you know when they're in a good mood just by a phone call or a short text, you know that they need you or they don't, you know and they know, and there are hardly any words exchanged. My best firend, CB, is my baby, my rock, and she is the best thing in my life sometimes, all the time, a constant, she makes me laugh teears when I'm in chaos and have to have surgery for going blind, I bring her the cookie when she is about to go under, we talk constantly, we are in love.

She is my soulmate.

I want her to be with me for everything, and I know that she will be and I will be there. That is what I hope for everyone. I have lots of friends, some good friends, but only a handful of best friends. Absolute, unbelievable, best friends.

CB, I love you, twelve years ago we began to play hp hotel in your basement on rollerblades, twelve years later we're still watching six christmas movies in one day and eat the extra order of swiss chalet fries just because they are so damn good. And the lemon merengue pie, of course. This Christmas? Won't be disappointing!

Love, always,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment