Thursday, November 17, 2011

going to write a poem, and then crying instead

[three hundred, twenty]


So I was going to write a poem today, I had a really good idea this morning and everything, but I don't feel like it anymore. I feel like a short little blog about my weekend coming up. I'm going home tomorrow so there won't be blogs posted until Sunday, but I am so excited because I get to be with my family. I am already with my family all the time here, and I have families everywhere, but at home I get to be with the ones who've known me the longest, and who love me, and who I protect.

So I get to go home and eat cookies and watch the Christmas Parade, and hold hands with everyone I love. I think people don't hold hands enough. I want to hold hands with everyone I love, because I want them to know that I hold on tight and don't let go, no matter how long, hard, tiring, scared, dangerous, regardless of the situation I put my fingers in a lock. It's a promise, really, and I take it seriously.

So this weekend should be good. I have to go to our last show night on Saturday and do homework all day sunday, so, I should be in a swell mood come Monday! I am not looking forward to all this other than the fact that next friday, exactly one week from tomorrow, I will be done coursework for the semester. I am living for that evening right now.

I hope everyone has a lovely friday! It is going to be such a good day! Happy Christmas!

cheers,

Jess :]

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete