Wednesday, November 9, 2011

these kids are loud and annoying

[three hundred, thirteen]

I am sitting in the university centre not in my usual spot because there is a large poster sale, so I have to sit around other people, and these people around me have the most annoying things I've ever encountered. One of them has the most irritating voice, and the other keeps making the unfunniest jokes, ever.

It's only the morning, I am going to grab some sort of beverage or something, I actually should head out right now, but I can be a little late. A queen is never late, everyone else is just early. Not saying I'm royalty or anything, but, I just feel like everyone's been rushing lately... I want everyone to slow down.

Take a minute,

think about something a lot happier than work or the play or the distance, and think about the snow and christmas and the holiday season that can/will be upon us. I'm listening to soft jazz, ignoring the ignoramous's beside me and smiling. I am frustrated about some things, but being at peace is a matter of accepting everything and learning to love your smile.

I've fallen in love with so many peoples' smiles that its incredible. I really wish more people knew how incredible their smiles are. So, today, look at your bestfriend, boyfriend, roommmate, and appreciate their smile, because that means that when you're together you make an impact, you ignite that smile, and that reflects you.

If there is all but one thing to know about the other, it is that mirrors don't speak, but reflections talk back.

Love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment