Thursday, November 3, 2011

the seven

[three hundred, seven]

I don't know what to say today. How many blogs do I start with that? I had such a good day today, and I'm hoping that I won't be too stressed out for the rest of this month. I put up christmas lights in my room today... I need more.

I love the families I have. I refer to my real fam and my friends as family, and that's because they mean that much to me... I wish they knew that more often. I love people.

I'm not feeling fantastic, but I started a new scarf for me today so I'm hoping to finish that before next week when I'm hoping it snows so I can wear my new winter coat. I love winter around christmastime.

I love this band. A lot.

I wish that I listened to the radio more, because the channels that I like are the best kinds, the classic rock with the music that makes me smile a lot more than anything I'd hear at a bar or in a restaurant. I think that everyone should invest in a..... Guess who album, that's probably the best album I've invested in a long time ago. I love them, a lot.

Have a good night? This post has been irrelevant. I'm too tired and sort of upset for this right now.

take care,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment