Saturday, November 26, 2011

baby, it's cold outside

[three hundred, twenty-nine]

It's been a hard week, and it's so nice to have an ending that is relatively nice. I just want to be immersed in Christmas from now until Boxing day, and I intend to be. I think that it's important for me to stay positive now, even though most of the work for the semester is over, I still have to focus on finals and readings and...I just need that little mental break of Chrsitmas.

I also need to clean my room, it's an epidemic.

I'm running out of patience for winter though, I miss the snow and getting to walk home in the lovely winter air... I'm so weird. I wish that there wasn't school to worry about right now, but we could all just watch christmas movies and dance and have a good time bfore actual christmas. I only get like four hours wiht my roommates to do that before they leave for home for the holidays. I can't wait for the holidays.

I miss my family, and doing fun things wiwth them for the break, and watching movies with my siblings and wrapping presents and making cookies with my mom, and watching christmas specials with my brother while he plays with the chrsitmas tree, or finding new christmas music with my dad and drinking egg nog, or the christmas drives and making dinners and new jammies on christmas eve, or sleeping with my siblings on christmas eve and waking up and seeing how excited everyone is, and that one phone call in the morning to ceara to say happy christmas and have a good day, and that i'll see her later, spending my day with her watching movies and eating goodies and hugging and being christmas.

This is my time of the year, and always, always will be. I hope everyone has an amazing beginning to their season, I get to go home and decorate the christmas tree with my family tomorrow, the christmas cd's are coming out, hello Bing and Dog with red santa hat!

Happy Christmas,

Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment