Monday, November 14, 2011

good show, jolly good show

pthree hundred, eighteen[

I am so tired of being tired, I need to sleep early tonight in preparation for another long day, and another one Wednesday, and another Thursday, until Friday comes along and I can breathe again, in my boy's arms. Boy do I miss summer. I looked into yoga today for the holidays, only one class available, I'm thinking about taking it it's only once... I think I could look into one in Costa Rica as well, which would be nice.

I think I want to come back to school a little early next semester just so I can get my two feet on the ground before the classes actually start. right now I feel like I'm avoiding doing certain assignments and work that I shouldn't be avoiding, but I guess that I should get on top of some essays that are due next week. I have a project monday,e ssay tuesday, exam thursday and essay friday. I think I'm going to get both essays and the project done this week if I have anything to say about it.

This week is the week of writing, next shall be of editing.

I love apple juice, I think that juice is the type of thing that brings everyone back down to their insides, everyone remembers when they were little and their mom used to pour them juice in those little colourful ikea cups and they used to just be so happy, little smiles with little hands for little people at little breakfast time. I miss those smiles.

I've been talking a lot about smiles lately, I think because I set an intention for myself at the beginning of november to just stay simple and stay happy. I think midst all of this work and show and stress, a smile truly goes a long way. Keep your chin up, because everyone loves to see that smile.

Wow I miss summer though, I miss the freedom and the movies and the kids. I miss the kids a lot. I miss working everyday at a job that I loved. I miss spending the night with my best friends and my boyfriend and going out for food at two am or walking from a bar to get ice cream at midnight. I miss those croutons. I misss wearing dresses and going to the beach and playing in the water and eating fries. I miss driving, everywhere. I miss the sun and the shorts and the wind. I miss reading books that I actually like. I miss relaxation. I miss peace.

I guess this summer didn't have a whole lot of peace, but really I think that it had more than I have felt lately. I think Christmas will make up for that though. PEACE ON EARTH.

I remember one of the first blogs I ever wrote on here, and I called it "repeat the sounding joy"..... I love Christmas. I love peace. I love Joy. My sister's middle name is Joy. I miss my family.


Take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment