Monday, November 28, 2011

only thirty five days left..

[three hundred, thirty]

I don't have much to say today. This weekend was such a good weekend regardless of any torn ankle or lack of money or anything along those lines. It was full of smiling and Christmas and good times, everything was so good. I enjoyed myself, and I think that's what counts the most these days. I finished my last reading of the semester tonight along with my last essay, so I'm basically home free I'm thinking about starting a pre-finals novel before I can go home and read books over the holidays--for fun of course!

There is something plaguing me, and I feel like I think it's because the relationships I surround myself with aren't adult relationships yet. I need to change this, but I don't know how. I'm going to think about this, the dynamic of growing relationships and how some move along but others stay stuck in one place.

Aren't relationships neat? NOT.

I am in such a weird mood, something to do with my foot hurting and not eating enough vegetables today. I worried a lot about this yesterday and Saturday, so maybe today was my break from super healthy ish eating.. Everyone needs a break occaisionally, right?

Standing on the tiles thinking about why am I so upset, why am I holding back tears, why is it that I don't want to be with you every second of every day, but once every three weeks is not enough. Let's move on.

take care,

JEss :]

No comments:

Post a Comment