Sunday, November 20, 2011

caught in the corner, correction, captivity

[three hundred, twenty-three]

a little note to all of the people who are important in my life: I am a supportive person. I could be in the middle of a stress and anxiety hurricane and I would still drop everything if you needed something. I would go for lunch even if I had no money. I would stay up late with you, and take care of you, and do anything I could if you really needed it. I love the people who are important to me, and sometimes I'm not good enough, and sometimes I forget to say little things or ask a question or mention something or do a little nice thing, but I do my best. I will always be there to listen, I'm terrible at advice but I will try. I'm good for hugs and a hand to hold and reminding to check blood sugars even if you aren't low, just in case. I will wipe away tears, go on embarassing pharmacy runs, spend copious amounts of time in the basement because the scary movie scared us too much to run up the stairs. I try my best to be the best and even if I fall short sometimes, nobody can stretch their arms too far wide, I just try and pretend that I can.

love always,s mmile often, breathe in peace exhale stress, cheers,

Jess :]

1 comment:

  1. I have no words to describe the love I have for you muffin.

    ReplyDelete