Sunday, November 13, 2011

we could've done this differently

[three hundred, sixteen[

Titles have never been important to me. I don't really care ofr fancy titles on papers, or these blogs, or anything really. That's why everything has been so random, just because I don't feel like making anything relevant. I'm the worst for that.

I've been thinking about sleeping more, or meditating more, or just taking time out of my day to relax more, the past week and the future two weeks have been really daunting, I don't think I'm ready... I don't think I'm ready. I haven't prepared myself enough to stay awake and to keep my motivation going.

I don't really know what to write about, I've been reading all day and knitting, I made myself a new scarf... With all of the end clippings of yarn, and I just really really like it, because I made it. I feel better about things that I've made myself even if they aren't the best looking, I love them. I like this scarf a lot.

My computer is about to overheat again...super...so...I will post some more tonight, I suppose...this has been, well, it has been writing atleast.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment