Sunday, November 6, 2011

dear life

[three hundred, nine]

This is going to be short, but I'd just like to mention that I am thankful for the people in my life. I am thankful that I have so many people to tuck me in at night and to check that I am up in the morning; so many people to not judge me but to accept me as I am; so many people to love me and for me to love. I am thankful for my friends, my wonderful friends who take care of me and look after the things that I overlook sometimes because I am too busy. I schedule my life for the better, but the people who O surround myself schedule their lives so that although I'm occaisionally a mess, they still make time to take me home and eat soggy popcorn with me, and hug me, lend me a scarf, hold me hand, and let me talk about things that I need to. I need you, so much, thank you.

Thank you.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment