Friday, December 2, 2011

so behind and no catching up

[three hundred, thirty-three]

This is the first out of three blogs that I need to catch up on, and I estimate that I'll get only one more done today, so I will DEFINITELY right two tomorrow. I always feel so bad when I'm behind on blogs, especially since there are no more classes. This means blogs will be my breaks from studying and therefore a good release. I don't know how creative they will be, but they will be here nonetheless.

Studying is about to be upon me, and I am nervous because I have a feeling that although it seems like I have a lot of time, I do not. I want to still have fun this weekend since classes are done, but I have four exams, and I am worried. Really worried. I think that it's best if I time manage my butt off for this weekend especially, to get everything ready that I need to in order to be successful in studying.

I have a bag full of library books behind me, and money in my pocket for brunch and dinner, and I am dressed and just need to brush my teeth really and then I'm off to campus for appointments. I have such a busy day, I wish that I had slept in a little longer, but what can ya do? I ate my advent calendor chocolates today, I've never been so excited that it's actually on a countodnw now. Christmas.

It's the best time of the year, you know, and I get to spend it with the incredible people that I love, and I am so excited. I am literally five presents away from being finished christmas shopping. The only presents left to do are ones that I have to make: three scarves and two different but special ones. I need to get going on those...

I had an epiphany today: I like the way I look. Weird, but I think I just want to be okay in my own skin, and that if this is how it's going to be, I'm going to love it, because I can't do much about it, and well, whoever I end up with and surround myself with is going to have to get used to me too, and love me for what I am. So here I am world, open for hugs.

Take care,

JEss :]

No comments:

Post a Comment