Tuesday, December 6, 2011

it's so funny that, when we, just, that

[three hundred, thirty-eight]

I don't feel like talking a lot tonight. I'm tired, my eyes are starting to really hurt, and I have an even longer studying day on campus tomorrow... It was snowing today, so that's nice, I feel like if it doesn't stick to the ground soon I'm going to flip out. this week is hard enough without snow, my mentality and morale is low, I need some kind of pick-me-up. But studying seems to be going well lately, which makes me feel nice. I hate it when I try to sleep and people are loud. I think that if anyone out there is studying this week they should make nonstop hot chocolates, it's the best way to get through...seriously. I think that the chocolate puts a little pep into an otherwise dreary day. I like it when people smile, smiling's my favourite. I miss my family and my small bed at home and my room, and my christmas tree and watching christmas specials with my family. Ten days until I go home.

This blog is almost done....... I don't know what I'm going to do without it. What will it do without me?

Percellate, probably, steep itself, and then be drank, or dry up before someone gets there.

If anything, I hope you continue to read blogs, not mine or this one obviously... I'm thinking about starting an entirely new one for next year, one that isn't as stringent, but allows me to be creative and rant and write poetry. I love this blog, so much, it has allowed me to expand a lot over the past year. I have fallen back in love with writing, just for me.

And me only.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment