Friday, December 23, 2011

drained to the brim

[three hundred, fifty-seven[

out of everyone I see I see yours,
and your smile like bright flashing radiance,
glowing girl, take it in and hold it,
it is yours to keep,
and the people who blame,
or confuse or hail and strike,
they don't got nothin' on that blooming bright
smile of yours, to me you
are golden,
to me your stars are tight knit and kept solid,
stable, and I know,
that although your pin stands alone,
I hold a box full of other pins,
dull pins,
waiting for you to shed the light,
so carry on, don't lose a grip or slip,
because I know and we know that you know,
that there is more sight in all this gray
than anything they
can see.

focus: astract for jude

cause she's worth it, as is everyone, take a minute and appreciate the ones who are important to you and realise you are important to them.
love always,

JEss :[

No comments:

Post a Comment