Wednesday, December 21, 2011

just about endings

[three hundred, fifty-one[

It has been a weekend and beginning of the week for Christmas, and the rest of the week follows suit. Despite being cold and mildly didappointed with the lack of snowy weather, it has been incredible. the nutcracker was good, ballet was nice old lady calling me 'babydoll' was even better. I've never been so happy and relaxed, just cosy and being read to by my incredible best friend. Whom I love, baby.

I'm listening to baby its cold outside, half dressed, figuring out what to wear as my nails clip loudly against the keys I am realising that this blog is actually ending. I never thought I'd get here, and once it's over I'm going to have to make some decisions about the follow up blogs going to be created. I hope everyone is doing well.

The other day at the Eaton centre we were leaving our table after the biggest lunch, smiling, going off to look for the big swarovski tree, and two ladies asked if we were leaving and ewre grateful to hear that we were. I know from experience that finding a table in the food court at the Eaton centre is impossible, which was why I sat alone for twenty minutes as the boy got lunch because we had snagged that table in fear of losing it. I smiled and said no worries to the ladies with their lunches and addded, "Merry Christmas."

This is the time of year that I can use that excuse for being so happy, but in reality I need something else to say cheerfully to people the rest of the year. Whyy does this time of year bring out the best and worst out of people? It is mind-boggling to think that scrooges exist. Everyone should just love, all the time.

Why am I so cheery sometimes? I think it's this bubble I surround my head in, the world isn't always great and not everything turns out peachy, but atleast some lovely people eist. I hope everyone has a nice night! It feels like a saturday to me and I don't know why. I think I'll write two posts tomorrow to catch up!

LOVE,

JESS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment