Sunday, December 18, 2011

pre-existing song titles of yore

[three hundred, forty-nine]

I got fake nails today, they hurt like hell to type but they are so pretty. I want them to not hurt anymore. I've had the best day, of just neverending luahgter and goodness. I feel like I need to do some yoga to finish it all off, but I may put it off until the morning because I am so wiped and the next couple of days aren't going to help at all.

I knit an entire scarf tonight. Win.

Tomorrow is my first family christmas of the year and it is also the first time a boyfriend will ever be with my family at christmas. I want to go now, and share this with him, because this is important to me. I can't wait to see my family, and hug them and tell them I love them. I don't tell everyone that I love them enough, so that's something I am going to change this year.

My new New Year's Resolutions are to tell everyone whom I love that I love them more often, to do yoga on a regular basis, to write properly mnore often, and to be comfortable in my own skin. Not big orders, but the little things that I know I need. I hope everyone has resolutions as attainable and beneficial this year!

My nails hurt, I'm going to go watch a movie and sleep. This seems to be the latest thing I do, watch movies and sleep...like I always do. Just a different way less comfortable bed is the setting.

And I'm more tired, relaxed and happy.

love,

Jess \:]

No comments:

Post a Comment