Friday, December 23, 2011

trust me

[three hundred, fifty-six]

On this Harry Potter website that I have been signed up on since 2006, HPANA, there is an area for this, this is my latest one.

Dear JK Rowling,

If you ever read this, and I have faith that you may, I would just like to thank you. there are so many other peopole on here thanking you, and thanking you, and telling you how incredible you are as a person, author, mother, and overall bearer or fiction. I would like to thank you for creating a world in which I could outlet my own life, could create new people new imaginings, could be inspired to write my detailed writings as I tend to do, and allowing me to believe in something, someone, and a life that is worth living in. You provided me with best friends when I had none, you gave me passion when I was lost in confusion, you brightened my adolescence, teenage years, and future so that not only could I see, but I could be.

If anything, I would like to tell you that this entire franchise, these books, helped shape the person I am today, and will continue to do so until...well there is no until. I cannot thank you enough for the things you have done for me, and my friends, and my virtual friends and my characters, my self esteem, my third grade self wandering the playground alone and ending up sitting under teh trees reading Chamber of Secrets wondering if there were dungeons under my school, and starting to write. You gave me my pen, and I won't let you down.

I'm going to fly with it.

So thank you, and please do not stop writing. For me, and for everyone else who needs it. But please stop writing about Harry, he's done now.

love always,

Jessica D. W. {Richards, Gryffindor/Slytherin, birch, fawn mane 10 inches)

No comments:

Post a Comment