Friday, December 23, 2011

new

[three hundred, fifty-five]

A good friend of mine brought up something that no one will be surprised to hear that I'm going to look into, and that is humanism. I believe in a lot of things, but the most popular of my beliefs is people. What better way to relish in them more than focusing on a philosophy that doesn't seem like a fiction novel!

I'd like to look more into this humanism thing because I feel like there needs to be something good somewhere. People have to donate to some charities, some people have to go on mission trips, people have to love, love love love is all we need. Why can't everybody just love everybody?

Why can't the other Governments loan Africa some money? I asked this question in my own naivete a while ago, a long while ago, and obviously now I realise it is not so easy, but I want to believe that there aren't just terrible people out there who are powerhungry, not that I'm endorsing any Freudian bs but there has to be some reason, some fix. People are not unfixable, I don't give up on anybody and that is a pedge because I just know that there is some good in everyone, you have to atleast try.

So maybe not by the end of this blog, but on my new blog I will be sure to expand more on my policy of love, and my strong belief in the natures of people, and their goodness, and that everyone has the capability to smile. So smile today, and take a second to give a little lovin', it is well deserved.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment