Friday, December 23, 2011

- - -

[three hundred, fifty-three]

I want a big girl bag, one that can hold all of my big girl things. The pocket mirror and matching lipstick don't fit into these teenage things, I think it's time for a big girl bag. My big girl bag should fit right in with my big girl bed and big girl shoes, it could have a place in my big girl room away from my old home. It could come with me on my big girl adventures, 'cause I'm ready for those now. My big girl bag is what would help me be a good big girl.

I'd really like a new bag, one of those nice ones that go over your shoulder and can hold things and aren't junky or old or anything, just classy. I want to be like Jackie O, just an ex-first lady aging stylishly. I want to age now, I'm sort of sick of being in this weird inbetween. I turn twenty in about a month, that should be an interesting transition. I will be a big girl. So, naturally, I need the damn bag.

It's becoming a security blanket for me, since I don't feel like I really have a place where I belog I've started placing merit on the things I bring with me. My teddy bear isabelle, my makeup carrying case, this snowflake that I bring everywhere and the charms on my keys. I have these two key chains that my grampa has given me for good luck that I bring to every surgery, every big thing that I'd need luck for, and it's comforting.

I'd like a big girl bag so that I could have something to put all of these things in and not look like a little girl anymore. Somethine to help me put myself together.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment