Friday, December 23, 2011

repeat the sounding joy

[three hundred, fifty-two]

Around this time last year I wrote a blog named the same as this one, and I can't remember what I said in it but I know it was about the upcoming blog project. At the end of this year, I will have written 365 posts, and I will have accomplished a new year's resolution. This is a first for me, and I would like to continue doing these accomplishments. The wuestion remains, however, what will the next project be?

I am going to start another blog, and post occaisionally, once or twice a week or whenever I feel like it. That's a more casual commitment, but I will have to wait to makke it until I'm back from my trip so that should be exciting. This is the constructive writing that I like, working on things, look at my lovely grammar.

Anyways, this is the beginning of my end blogs since I'm going to be out of the country for the end of the month I'm writing them all beforehand. I can do this! Expect four more today!

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment