Friday, December 23, 2011

ode to forever

[three hundred, fifty-eight]

Pay attention, smile lots, drink in moderation, dance, take risks, don't forget to laugh at the jokes, take breaks and watch tv, take breaks and watch movies, take breaks and drink lattes, take breaks to be with friends, write, write poetry in notebooks, love everybody always, drink tea, run in the apartment, giggle.

Get scared, cry sometimes, talk about emotions, talk about boys, talk about love, let yourself be disappointed, get angry, get frustrated with the world, be upset, be negative sometimes but always finish positive, tweet, support your friends, make friends, don't be afraid to let go, believe in something anything at all, jump on beds, fall, get back up, sing loudly and out of tune, cry...from laughing.

Check the time, check the weather, say hello to strangers, make forts, be silly, be weird, be funny, it's okay to not be okay sometimes, let people care about you, take care of you, and support you. Care about people devotedly. Treat yourself, smile often.

Rules I live by (or try to) that I think are important. I have so many more blogs to write that I think I'm going to be done for a while so I can go and enjoy a Christmas film with my brother, so have a lovely evening, chat tomorrow.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment