Monday, October 31, 2011

truth

[three hundred, four]

my lower back is my weakness. I can't take my eyes off of you. I hate it when people touch my feet, not explicity because they are ticklish but because I hate my feet. I sing whenever I walk anywhere, but pretend not to. I love getting mail. I don't like youtube videos that aren't vlogs or comedy shows. My clocks are never set to the right time. I don't mind clutter. I'm shy. Smells are really sensitive to me, I don't know why. I can't find my ipod. I dislike female singers. I usually only fill up notebooks halfway, and then start a new one. I cry too much and easilly. Candy hurts my teeth, so does chocolate, I'd rather eat some sort of pastry. Apple tea is my favourite tea right now, mulled, cinammon, etc. I collect candles and rocks but do nothing with them. I still can't find my ipod. I regret giving up on dancing sometimes. I miss being a kid. I wanted to be a paleantologist until I was in third grade, then I wanted to be a marine biologist, then science got hard, I learned to love books, and then set my heart on something with literature. The first play I saw live was the Beauty and the Beast at the Princess of Wales theatre in Toronto, and I told my mom that I believed in magic when the Beast turned into the Beast at the beginning. I like to walk home by myself usually. I'd rather a hug than anything else in the world ie a kiss, holding hands, etc. My voice irritates me. I get embarrassed when people sing happy birthday to me. I believe in Santa Claus. Sometimes I sleep without clothes on. I like my room to be really cold. I can't see sometimes during movies (or in the car, or anywhere) but I act like I can so I'm not left out. I giggle at everything. Sometimes, if I'm having a bad day, all I need to do is shower and eat and I'll feel better. I crave adventure. When I grow up, I want to be happy.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment