Tuesday, October 11, 2011

desolate islands holding hands in the mild night

[two hundred, eighty-two[

we two, we danced all night again.
I fear for my life again,
in his grip I am alive again,
but there's something in this light, but then,
but when,
he took my hand again,
and looked
right down and back and then
across,
the sea and finally,
we were free.

Why is it that everything is seeing? It is so funny that some people say they don't care about what they look like, except they go on diets and fast and buy expensive clothing. I shouldn't be talking, fucking hypocrite, but seriously, I don't care what OTHER people look like, because I can't see 'em much, to be honest I would rather someone obese and happy then a walking talking pity party. Even some of the pity parties I know are smiling sometimes and even if they're skinny asses won't come to a party on a friday night, they still smile sometimes. But seriously, it isn't fair to look like a stick and then complain about big calfes, or stupid hair. I have both of those and I still sort of smile all the time.

So you should smile today, I think, and forget about everything and just remember that I think your smile is great. He's got a great simle, regardless of the big mouth.

Also, I have two more of these to post today, chances are I won't get around to both, so I'll try for finishing up tomorrow. I have a midterm in the morning, so chances are....

LOVE,

JESS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment