Sunday, October 2, 2011

i have nothing to say

]two hundred, seventy-five]

I was going to write this long post about something, but not today. Today isn't the day for that, nope. So I decided on just writing what comes to mind, because apparently that'll be good for me, but I don't know what to think about it, because I have nothing to go off of, I have nothing in my thoughts keeping me in boundaries, other than the fact that I need to do laundry, and that I'm listening to Pete Townsend. It is obvious what kind of mood I am in from the enthusiasm of music. I'm listening to my favourite PT song, and still it's sort of a half-hearted interest, like I could be happier but it just won't get up there, the temperature just isn't rising for me today. Which is funny because it is so bloody hot in this stupid house, I have my window open with all the cold outside so that I don't die. I would rather freeze than boil, and maybe that makes me weird, but I don't like being really hot, it is very uncomfortable for me. I had a whole wheat cinammon bun today and it was incredible. I think that more fun happens in the span of twenty four hours condensed then would happen on a span of a long time... I think my friends are the best in the world, and nobody's perfect, but they are totally making up for that fact... Finally I feel needed, like I am supposed to be here. Even though I'm exhausted, which reminds me that I can sleep in tomorrow because my class is cancelled, which will be the first true sleeping in in a super long time, and it makes me smile from ear to ear, to pluto and back. I think that everyone should just smile, right now, because I know it is hard sometimes, but I try to... I do my best. I like his glasses off. So I love this beatles song called octupus's garden and it is lovely. I should be doing some reading right now, but I just found out about sleeping in so I'm going to keep writing. I feel like if I write some short stories for this application I have to do, then I would be golden. I am going to start preparing for that over thanksgiving. I have a midterm next week and I'm excited, because it should be very fun, it is about fairytales and kid's books, and I just like that kind of stuff.. Not best, but it is a fun thing to learn about. Humidity is what brings me down. And gravity, the slow trudging slug thug chug. I don't know what's wrong with me

cheers.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment