Saturday, October 15, 2011

crazy, but that's how it goes

[two hundred, eighty-seven[

I miss penpals. Why aren't they permitted anymore after you pass the fourth grade? Actually, I think I had one in sixth grade, but it still isn't fair that I can't just go onto a website and find someone who would like to get to know someone far away. I should invent this, and make lots of money and retire prematurely to Greece, learn to paint stills and become a vegabond for the rest of my life.

I think that I would write to my penpal once a week, and it would replace you, blog, since you are over in less than a hundred days. I can't believe I've gone through this so fast, it feels like I just started, but here I am writing my final one hundred days. I think that a penpal would be alittle more sufficient however, since I would be getting a response.

I like to know things about people, if you didn't know that about me yet. I like to people watch, and to know what people are thinking, and to understand behaviours and relationships. I love knowing these things, that's why I love detail and characterisation. I think it would be beneficial for everyone to have a penpal friend.

I had one last semester, although not far away, we got to know eachother pretty well....

I would also like to add that as this blog continues I cannot manage to think of new things to write about. What should I do? I don't really know what to say anymore. I think I should write about my messy room next, or the fact that I still haven't bought the computer application to re-install my ipod songs. This should really be solved, soo.

love and hugs on a saturday night,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment