Sunday, October 23, 2011

"lasme"

ptwo hundred, ninety-five]

I don't have a lot to say right now, so I'm just going to talk a bit about my day so far. I will start with last night. I went to bed early, I didn't go out to a party or drinking or with people, but I spent it in in my jammies and I watched the Family Stone again, because it makes me want a big family and it makes me miss Christmas. I knitted, and I drank tea, and I fell asleep with my knitting in my bed as well as my computer, at around eleven thirty/twelve.

I woke up this morning at a good time, ten. It seems that whenever I want to sleep in but have work to do, ten is the time my body starts to develop anxiety and wakes me up. My bad eye was really sore and still is, it feels like I have a black eye. I must've hit myself in the face yesterday while sleeping or something, but it's swollen and hurts quite a lot. I went to the bathroom, made a tiny breakfast, and realised my roomies doors were closed, since they both went out last night, I let them sleep.

Then I did my readings for the week for two classes. I have finished most of the reading for the next two weeks, actually, because I have midterms and boyfriend visiting and going home and essays, papers, stress, so hopefully everything goes well academically this week.

I then had popcorn for lunch. My roomie is rubbing off on me as I am rubbign off on her, after I had just told her she couldn't have it for lunch I did. It's so yummy. Then I had a shower, and now I'm watching the office, writing this and writign my creative writing application at the same time. I've been trying to think of some interesting things to happen to my main character, but I'm at a loss... This may prove to be an issue.

Because I really need this class.

So I must tell the world that I have decided that after Europe this fall, my next destination is Greece, then Australia/New Zealand, and if the option arises at any point that I could go cross country via rail/road trip. I want to see Canada before I go blind, thank you!

Alrighty well that's been my day, and I haven't been doing much else! Knitting, reading, I finally got dressed today but I was comfortable in my jammies! I am a five year old inside. I realised also today that for christmas if all I got was mittens I'd be satisfied, I want mittens right now. It is so flippin cold on my fingers lately..

Well, mittens and money for europe, please.

and thankyou! Have a lovely day!

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment