Sunday, October 30, 2011

lost the rocket boots

[three hundred, two]

Holding warm mugs and cups is sort of a comforting reassurance for me. I buy so many tea's just so I can hold something warm. At work at the beach I used to hold my coworker's coffee's so that I could keep my hands warm. I love holding things that smell nummy and are warm, just because of the warmth. I hate coffee, but if you have it I'll take it. I'm a warm beverage pack mule, and proud of it.

I feel like time is moving too slow for any sort of relief lately. There isn't anything close enough that will relax the workd load that I stare at through my schedule everyday. I wish that I could atleast have one night of a break a week that wasn't a weekend, but that usually isn't the case, I'd feel too guilty.

But I am making a vow right now, probably going to think about a new resolution soon, but this is it for now: I am going to do what I. ME. Want to do. Not go to the gym because I need to prove anything to anyone. Not overload myself with work to show someone I'm good enough. Not take the "recommended" amount of classes just because everyone else is. I live my life for me now, I'm trying new things.

And I'm doing my best.

I want to just take care of myself. Balance. I am slowly learning balance. I don't need to be skinny to be happy, I'm perfectly happy right now, I just like to have some release somedays. But somedays it seems like too much, and I can't get down on myself for that. I talk about myself too much in these blogs, but I suppose that's what it is here for.

For me.

In a way this blog is helping me balance my life. I take a break from reading or writing to write a couple of these, and it is a super excuse. Everyone should have one, or atleast be productive with their own thoughts everyday.

Take care, cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment