Wednesday, October 12, 2011

do people eat orange peals? Really?

[two hundred, eighty-five]

It has been a while since I just sort of talked. Today I had class and I had to do research and had lunch and did some music things and went to the gym then had dinner and now I'm reading. I wish that I had enough money to go and get a manicure right now, and a pedicure, and a massage, and maybe just a full spa day, wow, that would be incredible. I wish that I could have a fireplace and just cuddle up on a large couch and knit or just drink tea and cry. I wish it was christmas. I wish it was christmas. I wish it was christmas. I wish I lived somewhere amazing. I think that there are too many bees in this country. Chocolate should come melted, always. I feel like fondu, very much. I wish we had a hot tub.

I wish that today wasn't such a silly day, that I could make decisions on my own, and that everyone in the world knew how special they are.

Because everyone is special.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment