Saturday, October 15, 2011

is this what they call sex on a saturday night?

[two hundred, eighty-eight]

It smells like popcorn. I think that everyone should love poopcorn. I love popcorn, with vinegar or butter. It really isn't a good idea to eat lots of this, like when I saw planet of the apes I had popcorn actually no I had fries which were so good. I love fries. I have such an issue with eating too much grease when I hit the movie theatre because it is SO GOOD.

Planet of the Apes was amazing, by the way.

Surprises should be spontaneous, and everything should include the little things.

I don't know why I continue to pass on my wisdom, my awkward, random wisdom. I think that things should be said, and if they aren't said they are said to someone. I remember there are stories that I can't tell some people but tell others. There are people in the world who do both extremes, they tell everyone everything, or everyone nothing. Balance, and nurturing in those relationships.

I am writing a blog, watching blueless on my bedroom floor on a saturday night, baby, I got the life.

I bought two sweet new sweaters today, they friggen rock. I love woolly thigns..hehehe..

okay, that is all.

JESS ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment