Tuesday, October 25, 2011

fishies

[two hundred, ninety-seven]

All I can think about right now is food. I had hummus for lunch, and it was so good I totally forgot how much I love hummus, and how much I missed it since with my gallbladder in I couldn't eat it, and now I can! I love food. I wish that everyone I knew also loved food as much as I did. I would eat everything if I could, but I can't, so I just eat the same things everyday.

That's such a silly concept, eating the same food everyday, and yet I do it. Thus thrusts on the life of a student on a budget, but seriously, I wish I could eat a seatk dinner every evening with a glass of wine, but bitch if I can work that off everynight, or afford it.

I am craving some sort of pasta today, I think that I'll look into it when we go out for supper. We're going to this vegetarian place downtown that I love, and it has whole wheat cinnamon buns, you know what that means? Means I don't feel too bad havin' a latte! I love those.

I would really like to buy more fruit, like oranges bananas apples berries, but I always forget about all of those until it is too late to eat them, so I think I'm going to stop that. Along with yogurt, I forget about yogurt. Shit, I have some I need to eat soon.

This has been such a redundant and boring entry, I apologise for being boring, I am such a boring person. I have nothing else interesting to say, so, stay tuned for something more interesting hopefully later this evening.

sincerely, I suck,

Jess :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm entirely jealous of your dinner out! Can we go there again together?

    ReplyDelete