Thursday, October 13, 2011

please refrain

[two hundred, eighty-six?]

I can't remember what number I'm on. I am sitting in the dark with my fan on, waiting to get into bed, and I am planning on snuggling in and watching a movie, hopefully the lion king, because I just feel like it today. I feel like just being marginally happier, bcause happiness is subjective in university, and lately it's been on the decline.

Is anyone else at the end of their rope? I am. I think there should be a one way flight to paradise and the only way to get back is on christmas, and it should be free. I would like that.

I think my thoughts lately have been so jumbled and messed up, that I don't know what to talk about anymore. I don't know what to think. I don't know how to act and how to go about with my day, how to be myself. I need a new self, or atleast I need to molt out of this bs, and continue on with my life.

I need to learn from this.

It sure it a predicament, anyway, I feel like I say I too many times, so here we go.

If you want to eat macdonalds, do it. If you want to eat ice cream for breakfast while wearing a cape, do it. If you want to run in the rain in a dress, do it. Do what you want today, because it is important to give in once in a while, to liberate yourself. The desires are not always meant to be overridden, only if you decide to conform to society's wants, who's wants are best?

Let's all just hug eachother tomorrow, I think tomorrow is a hug day.

HUGS AND KISSES

JESS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment