Wednesday, October 5, 2011

teach me the way to stop

[two hundred, seventy-eight]

I bought oranges the last time I was at the grocery store, and today I realised, actually right now, that I don't like to eat oranges much... Why do I do these things to myself? why do I put myself in the situations that, for the most part, really aren't the smartest ideas, or best planned out things, and yet there I go, getting back into things, jumping the cliff.

That's a terrible analogy of mine. If someone is making a decision, I tell them to jump off the cliff. Just do it, don't think about it, what have you got to lose? I realise now, just recently, that that analogy is a terrible thing to tell people. I would rather everyone just sat in a circle at the top of the cliff and held hands, sang kumaya, or some other, normal, sane, non-suicidal act. Maybe I'm just crazy.

I like oranges though, just not eating them. Orange juice is my favourite thing to drink, and I am beginning to really try to not care about the things I eat. I know butter and oj isn't healthy for me, but I love them, and therefore, I will buy them and eat/drink in moderation. In your face, fitness today!

I had lemon merengue yogurt today, best thing since the actual pie...

As you can see, there isn't much to say. Today has been, well, fleighty. I've been using that word a lot, and I am spelling it phonetically because let's be honest here, I am just a phonetic kind of person. I am sick of people telling me I am weird, too.

You all can suck it.

I say and do weird things, I sing loudly in public places, I say the wrong thing, I laugh and dance, I make blind jokes in class, I make connections with people that turn into great friendships, I am passionate. I love the way I am, and I need to be this way to believe in the things I believe, and cope with the world around me. So seriously, if you've got a problem, shove it up your ass 'cause I'm not listening anymore.

suck on that,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment