Saturday, October 29, 2011

get on my back for a piggy back ride

[three hundred, one]

I just wanted to post this to catch up. I need a new mug for tea. My favourite one turned out to let me down, so, I need something nice and big and has a big handle, and maybe red. I'd like a red mug, I haven't had a red mug since eleventh grade. I think I could go for something smooth and warm, just so that I can feel good over christmas. Ah, Christmas...

Have I mentioned that I dislike Halloween? Am I the only person, the only theatre interested student, the only teenager who doesn't like Halloween? I don't like dressing up, I don't like the candy really, I feel awkward. The only good thing about Halloween? It opens the door that afterwords I'm allowed to listen to christmas music, decorate, shop, and everything else associated with christmas.

Why doesn't anyone else agree with me?

It's fabulous. I love Christmas. I've already started. I've bought a couple presents and figured out the rest. What, I'm organised. I have exams prior to chrsitmas I do everything before I go home for a reason. So I can enjoy it.

the boy and I watched Santa Claus last night, because not only are we awesome, but Christmas is less than two months..... Which also means I'm twenty in less than three. SUPER.

Just..super.

Don't get me started.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment