Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Decided against it

[two hundred, ninety-nine]

Oh baby. Tomorrow is my three hundredth blog. Tomorrow means three months until this is all over. What will I ever do without you? I will be at an utter loss. I need to use this blog not for thoughts, but for hammering out a cliche. I hope that is alright, tomorrow I will write so many thoughts that you'll get a headache, I promise.

I'll never let go of you hand.

He's never going to let go of his hand for helpful, you've been so dear to me, I miss you I miss the way we used to be I miss when we were younger, I love you. Charles, I'd drag you too, I'd save you, I will always save you--no, I will let you save me?

Charles, you saved us.

Charles, my hand is sweaty.

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. I don't know. Charles is supposed to be younger, he's thankful that his younger brother saved him, but never let go is so damn cliche, I need something more...

I didn't fall in love, I fell through love.

I fell through love. I fall in love. I hold your hand, we held, you held my hand through it all, you saved us. You loved us, you saved our love, you saved our lives, love.

let go. let. Letting, let's, let us, let us hold, let us, we held so let us find let us be saved. you held me for so long let us be saved

Let us be saved.

I want to say something about saving, it isn't about bravery, or courage, or triumph or unity, but it is actually about unity and community and love, and determination and determination is fuelled by ignition, and flames, the fire saved us? no. You saved us now let us be saved.

God please help us be saved.

No because it is supposed to be concerning the thankfulness of one to the other, it is supposed to be like "you saved me now I'll hold you up for the rest of our time"

the King. The king isn't supposed to hold up the knights, the soldiers, its the other way around, the king is held up, you did your duty now... hmm.. At ease, soldier,

You;ve done your duty, at ease from now on, we will be saved

Thank you for doing your duty, let the king rest, at ease, At ease, soldier.

That also is cliche, but man does it resonate... I feel like I almost want to do that, but it doesn't make sense with the binary I'm workig with. The binary isn't a good and or evil thing, but it is sort of an opposition, the king and the soldier, and the soldier would be tahnking the king for holding him up...so, I thought it'd be ironic really, since the king is the younger of the two, for the older to say "at ease, soldier.."

At ease, soldier, it's my turn to hold you up

I sort of like that, "at ease your majesty" ? I don't know, I think that your majesty takes away from the king, from the opposition from the work that the younger just went through to get to what he has done. I almost want the story to keep going, I need a different beginning, it needs some sort of mundane to explosives.

I think I'm going with : At ease, soldier, it's my turn to hold you up. I like it a lot. I'm happy I wrote this. I hope this was interesting for anyone other than me, that was my thought progression and sort of how I write, my stream of consciousness while writing! Hurray!

Take care,

JESS :]

No comments:

Post a Comment