Friday, September 9, 2011

wring me out

[two hundred, fifty-two]

I think that's right, but what does everybody else know, right? I'm wrong, because there isn't much to learn when you're surrounded by society. It's too much to handle when you take it with a handful, in an entire handful, if there is anything in the hand it is the strings the cord the branch. Stability. Stable within the lengths and mirrors of the rooms we all live in, and there isn't anyone saying the truth. But there is no truth, and there are no single stream running fish swimming lines, lines that we follow like two two by fours. Straight? Am I? I think that's a question, I think that's a question for the mass hearted people. The good wholesome ones in their pre-war apartments and their victorian two stories, what's their stories? They don't yell it out loud or answer questions or relive what they know. They don't believe what they know. Tradition for them is history myth for us. It is uncalled for for us. Take a step back.

focus: slavery, societal norms, absssshtract

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment