Tuesday, September 13, 2011

could we have une petite chat?

[two hundred, fifty-sox]

I've been writing this blog forever it seems, and now that I'm back in school, it's becoming a genuine routine to look up the number I'm on, and proceed with writing a post. I feel like most of my thoughts are becoming repetetive and I fear that I sound boring... But I'm beginning not to care what people decide about my writing, it may be a mystery, but everybody loves a good detective.

I saw a short phrase the other day from one of my favourite authors that sparked my interest in such a way that I took to internalising the concept. "An observer of the Universe," something so simple, but yet so general and broad that makes me feel a short signifigance, if only for the duration of reading it.

I like the feeling of being an observer, I truely feel like that is my niche in the world, to observe, and regard the happenings and situations with care and fragility. I want to hug the world sometimes, as I want to persuade the disbelievers of so many loves, happiness, and peace. I think that the universe is a worthy area to observe, as in it contains most of what I am interested in.

The universe has no boundaries, no humanly=concieved boundaries anyway, and I feel like mastering those observations in even a physical, literate, or vocal form ruins most of the simplicity within the conceptions of the universe. I want to seek answers and theories from every field, from every ocean, under bridges and through locked doors. I want questions to arise that I can search, I can observe answers in cultures that are unlike my familiar own. I want these things, and yet I have hardly left North America.

I don't feel like travelling is even necessary to find all of these things. The universe is binary, triologic, quadrapedic, these aren't words, but I can;t think of a numerous contained word that describes the universe. It is unnumerable, it is infiite. I read a novel this summer where the main character took pride in a slow catch phrase that was simple, in utter beauty, and took into it what I feel that the universe strongly holds true to anyone who could bear to look up and out.

I feel infinite.

Infinity, to infinity and beyond, the universe is above that inifinite number. Love holds no boundaries either, neither does happiness, or peace. These are my truths or basic theories that I base my mindset, my goals, passions, queries on. I dig into the energies of people, the positivites of the surrounding societies, cultures's fresh faces and passion. I wish that more people in the world held the hand of passion and grasped it tightly, to see the universe in a way of incredible wonder.

So, if you have not yet caught my drift, take the hand of passion today and breathe wind of wonder. I sound psychotic, but I feel like the psyche reflects that of chaos inside the universe, I use that term with small allusion to space, as the universe holds us all in its entity. To truely understand what I mean, you must never be ignorant to see and accept anything and everything around you.

cheers,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment