Sunday, September 18, 2011

and what is dark without breath?

[two hundred, sixty-one]

I am in an angry mood, and it came from nowhere, and it is irritating me. I don't know what to write about, I don't want to do homework. I don't want to eat but I'm hungry I don't want to sleep but I'm tired I don't want to talk but I'm lonely I don't want to drink 'cause I'm broke. I'm tired of having to be upbeat and happy all of the time, I'm tired of always thinking about things. I want to meditate again, but I don't want to take the time for it. I want to be healthy but I want to eat cookies everyday. I want to treat myself but I don't want to spend money or time. I hate time.

I hate time. Time is the essence of my being and time is my cryptonite. Time is the reason that I don't have reason to do things for myself. Time is what takes away youth and beauty, and time is our downfall. Time is what restricts us from happiness, time is what restricts us from love, time is the downfall of every person. Time kills us all.

uplifting, I know.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment