Tuesday, September 27, 2011

do I come across like a piglet to you?

[two hundred, sixty-nine]

I think this one shall be short, since I am in the midst of writing an essay. I am super nervous about this essay, because I feel like my thoughts do not come across as clear as I would like them to. I am working hard on it, and editing it, but I still feel like it may turn out to be just terrible, although I hope I am wrong on that. I hate it when I burn my tongue, it ruins everything for a day or two. I also hate it when it's warm in the fall, maybe I'm out on a tree branch alone in the sweltering heat here, but I miss the days where I could wear a sweater and feel comfortable, all day, just sayin'. I suppose that weather is a myth in Canada nowadays, you either get blistering hot or blistering cold, what a wonderous and brief life we live.

Did ya get what I did there? Eh? I saw the opportunity, and I went for it.

I want a hot dog,

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment