Monday, September 5, 2011

and so we begin

[two hundred, forty-eight]

Well now, another school semester is about to begin, since classes start in two days, I am appreciating the time I have to read, and the time I take to do little things loike read for fun and knit and make tea. It is really funny, some people make tea everyday, but I feel like I don't think of it enough to make it everyday. I forget about it and it is a little depressing since tea is so good. But I suppose it isn't a big problem, there are worse things that could happen. I am thankful that I have tea to drink at my leisure, so really I'm not complaining.

It got really cold today, which lots of people are complaining about, but I love the autumn, so I am loving it. I went to the gym and met up with friends from school, and I am just in an incredible mood again. I love these comfortable, settled, happy moods, that I get usually when I feel complete. I am happy about everything, right now, and I am thankful for that happiness. And I am also thankful that I no longer have insomnia, I was afraid it was becoming chronic!

Why am I so sensitive? I don't understand sometimes. My eightth grade teacher told me that because I am an artist of sorts I feel things differently than people. I think I interpreted that wrong, because I now feel like my entire works inside my head is different than everyone around me. I feel things, and then I don't react or do depending on my mood. Right now, I could be bruised easilly, but I'd probably just absorb it, that happens when people hurt you enough...it just kind of sinks in, and you find the strength to get by.

I get by, and you can get by, and we all just get everything by.

love,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment