Sunday, September 4, 2011

journalism, at it's best, EXCEPT NOT

[two hundred, forty seven]

I don't know what to write about today, I feel like there is something I should be doing, but other than working out there isn't anything I can think of. I'm debating going to the local coffee shop and reading for a couple of hours tonight, I think I might and just grab a tea and cuddle into a cosy chair. It's going to look like I'm just listening to music to passers-by, but to be honest I couldn't care any less. If they have a problem with me, they can tell me, since I can't see the dirty looks they're giving me anyway.

I miss the boy.

It feels insane to think that three years from now I will be done my undergraduate, and somehow ready for new things and different things and it just kind of scares me. I feel old, since I am twenty in five months, and I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'm not ready to be old... Since my brother is ten, I miss being that age and being able to eat gummy worms all day and play video games and watch cartoons before school, but all of that is dead and gone...or I could continue to do it, I'd just be kind of...well, odd.

Not that I am not odd already, because I am odd, crazy odd, but I think I'm a mature odd. That seems like a nice way of telling someone that they're mental, and I think it might be.

Excuse me, you're a hell of a guy, but you're a mature odd.

Nikki Minaj should take lyric writing from me! Like seriously, let's get some professionals in there. Check out Hank Green's latest songs for some interesting and sophisticated pop song writing, it will blow your mind.

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment