Friday, September 9, 2011

i am a post behind

[two hundred, fifty-one]

This is going to be kept short, but I started classes yesterday, and coincidentally had no time to post a blog. So classes are going well, I have been to each one now, and they are all going to be pretty interesting, but also incredibly heavy on reading and going to tire me out! I do enjoy english, and I love theatre, but there is something about eight thirty classes that kind of make the whole day a turn off. Let's be honest, I want two hours of class in the afternoon a day, wouldn't everyone?

So I am going out tonight, and I intend to come home and get into jammies and sleep. This is not a stretched expectation since that is usually the protocall for a nighttime routine. I hope everyone has a similar night.

Ph, and for the record, my blogs are for me, so if you don't like what I write, don't read it, I don't really care.

that is all,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment