Friday, September 16, 2011

my toes are freezing today

[two hundred, fifty-nine]

I love Madonna, and Michael Jackson. Today, I was singing 'don't stop till you get enough' for like an hour, just loudly, everywhere. Do you ever find a couple of good songs and really just dig into them? That happens to me with every song imagineable that I like, so there is just a small problem in keeping up with lyrics and all that jazz. There is specifically a MJ song where my sister and I continuously think, actually, it is don't stop till you get enough:

get in the car
take your clothes off
don't stop till you get enough



We are aware that those are not the correct lyrics, however, we intend to just continue on with those. We like those, and that's what I'm digging into lately. just singing along and having a good time. Who cares if those aren't the right words? It's better than sitting on your ass during a concert, clapping along. sing laaaaa if you gotta, but get into the passion of the music, just do it.

Coming to you, just like a prayer, from me, who continuously will prod and push you towards the betterment of music... Like MJ and Madonna. Today it just happened to be eighties falshback, ta-da!

take care,

Jess :]

No comments:

Post a Comment