Sunday, September 11, 2011

great, great....great.

[two hundred, fifty-four]

I wish there was chicken in my freezer, or more meat, I could really dig some meat. I would also really like to have some sort of junk food, preferably a pastry, in my kitchen. I cried a lot this morning about people who are dying everywhere, or the people that I can't help, or the people that hurt. I wish people didn't hurt. I wish that people weren't so mean to everyone. Ben was like, why? I like sticky notes that are colourful. I think that everyone should have their own fishbowl. I need to go on a road trip from coast to coast in Canada. What if the world wasn't plain? What if we had a crevass the size of a train under everybody's feet? I like the colour pink. F is the letter of FRIENDFAILFOCUS. I wish I had an accent. Glasses suck, like, the ones for your eyes. I wish he read this when we were dating so he would've seen that I was not as bad as I am...

yup.

JEss :]

No comments:

Post a Comment